1. Visit tunego.com/direct-signup and complete the signup process to create your TuneGO account.
2. Navigate to “Vault” and click on your persona to begin
3. Click “New Single”, name your song, and click “Create” to add the single to your persona.
4. Select the name of the single you’d like to upload assets for.
5. Upload your files by dragging the audio and artwork files onto the page. If you’ve met the appropriate file type/size (see below), the “Collectible Ready” button will display in confirmation.
*Artwork may only contain text that is artist or album name. It must be a quality image with no blurriness or pixelation. It may not contain any logos. Artwork must be JPG or PNG format with a 10Mb maximum file size, or an animated GIF with a 25Mb maximum file size. Artwork must be presented in a 1:1 aspect ratio with a minimum
*Audio files must be WAV or MP3 format with a bit rate of 320kbps and no larger than 15Mb in size.
6. Once assets have been uploaded, click “Sell Your Collectibles” located at the top of the page. Note: you will need to add your Dapper wallet ID and follow the wallet connection prompts if/when prompted to do so.
7. Once on the collectibles landing page, select “Sell Your Collectibles” and then select your persona.
8. Select the single you would like to release as a collectible
9. Select the audio file for the single you’re releasing and click “Next”
Reminder: Audio files must be WAV or MP3 format with a bit rate of 320kbps and no larger than 15Mb in size.
10. Once again, click the single you would like to release as a collectible, and then select the artwork you would like to use
11. Select “Add Details” and add song credits and track description.
12. Select the number of collectibles you would like to sell and how much you would like to sell each collectible for. If you have questions or need assistance with this step, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you’ve entered quantity and amount, your potential earnings will generate. Click “Next” to proceed to the next step.
13. Choose a release date for your collectibles
14. Review your collectible and click “Submit for Review”
15. Congratulations! You’ve completed the process and TuneGO will reach out with an update in 1-5 business days.
First time selling a digital music collectible? Click here to review the ID verification process.